Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Families' Thoughts - Employee Transfer

Once again the members of the other 4 families of the Scranton Business Park have convened to discuss the activities over at Dunder Mifflin. We are joined by Bob Vance of Vance Refrigeration, Paul "Cool Guy" Faust of Disaster Kits Limited, W.B. Jones of W.B. Jones Heating and Cooling and Bill Cress of Cress Tool and Dye.

So, without further ado, we present the thoughts of the men who run the Scranton Business Park, sent in directly from them about the "Employee Transfer" episode.

Vance's View: I always knew that DARYL was one tough son-of-a-gun and watching his heroics last night reminded me of the time that I was on an expedition to a little garden spot known as: VIET NAM -- and the Lieutenant got hit out on patrol and I had to carry him back. An 'EMPLOYEE TRANSFER' of another kind and if you've never tried carrying a 200 lbs. wounded, bleeding, screaming friend five miles through enemy territory in a driving rain while the wily-boys in the black pajamas are shooting AK-47's at you, you should, because it's a real TESTER -- much like spending 14 hours in a truck with Scott as he gets DUMPED AGAIN. In fact, they are so similar that I can't decide which is worse; but I do know a HERO when I see one and his name is Daryl.
Sincerely, BOB VANCE, VANCE REFRIGERATION

Cool Guy Paul's Cool Thoughts: Sorry all…I did not have the time to watch so I could give you my comments as Dwight sent in an emergency request for me to put together a Cornell University Disaster Kit. Dwight requests custom kits all the time and I gave up on saying no to him. Whatever he requests I tell him no problem and that I think his ideas are genius. Then I throw something together and sell it to him. For this one I simply ordered a bunch of stuff from the University bookstore, added some water proof matches and a field guide to edible plants in the Upstate New York area, marked it up 400% and shipped it off to him.

W.B. Jones' Grade A Badass Review: Who the hell makes decisions at Dunder Mifflin Corporate? Michael is way over his head running the Scranton Branch. He's a complete and utter wuss when it comes to taking charge of anything - especially his own life. Dwight should be running that operation, he has the drive, nerve, moxie and strategic thinking to achieve objectives and to get things done. In fact since Holly's gone, Dwight should be promoted to head of personnel. Then maybe you'd see how efficiently things would run at Dunder Mifflin, even in spite of Michael.

Cress' Convo: Leave me alone!

As always we have to thank the men BEHIND the men behind Scranton - Bobby Ray Shafer (Bob Vance), Paul Faust (Cool Guy Paul), Barry Sigismondi (W.B. Jones) and Terrence Beasor (Bill Cress) for their amazing willingness to share with us and all the Dunderheads out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment