Thursday, September 13, 2007

Two Cents & Five Questions With...

... Omi Vaidya, Actor

If you look at Omi's IMDb page, you will see Omi has been on TV on shows such as "Arrested Developement" and "Cuts", but the Office Universe will always consider Omi as Sadiq the IT Guy.

Omi, fresh back from working in Mongolia, sat down with TheTwoCents to share his Two Cents and Five Answers with us!

TwoCents: Would you tell TheTwoCents readers about yourself and how you started in "show biz"?
Omi Vaidya: After attending an arts high school and NYU Film school, I returned to LA and found a small-time agent willing to give me a chance. When I went on auditions, I figured out what casting directors were looking for and added my own flair to characters. People liked this sometimes and I got bit roles in TV and commercials.

Click HERE for the rest of the interview on TheTwoCents.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment