Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Two Cents & Five Questions With...

... Ursula Burton, Actress

The Office Universe expands a little more today with a special Tuesday edition of Two Cents & Five Questions With...

Today we are happy to publish a recent interview we had with Ursula Burton. You may have seen her in "The West Wing", "The Practice" or in the film "Just Friends". However, Ursula is a member of The Office Universe because of her role as Hannah Smotridge-Barr, the former Stamford employee who spends some brief time in Scranton.

Recently Ursula shared her TwoCents and Five Answers with us. Enjoy!

TwoCents: Could you tell TheTwoCents readers about yourself and how you started in "show biz"?
Ursula Burton: My mother is a writer and my father was a jazz musician before he became a professor, so the arts were highly valued in my family. It may sound strange, but becoming an actor somehow seemed inevitable to me. I studied acting at Yale University and then at Michael Howard's Studio in NYC. Eventually I made the move out to LA.

Click HERE to read the full interview on TheTwoCents.com

No comments:

Post a Comment