Friday, January 25, 2008

Creed Thoughts - Jan 24, 2008

Quality Assurance? Check!

New Creed Blog? Check!

Creed has a new set of his "Thoughts" over at NBC.

"I saw that Willy Wonka movie last weekend and I didn’t care for it one bit. For one thing, that boat scene triggered a flashback that took a full day to get out of. Also, I don’t like the message it sends to kids. Chocolate should be eaten because it’s delicious, not because you want to see the place where the chocolate is made. I’ve been to chocolate factories before and they’re okay, but they’re really nothing special. They’ve got a tasty smell but that’s about it. If you’re looking for a contest with a real prize, play the lottery."

That boat scene has ALWAYS scared me! How about you? Do you agree with Creed?

Click HERE to read it all.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the Willie Wonka boat ride (almost as freaky as the clown from Poltergeist)! The image burned into my retinas is that of the chicken getting it's head chopped off. Yikes! Thanks for your thoughts, Creed! (And thanks for the post SBO!)

    ReplyDelete