Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Office Conference Room – Lecture Circuit

Welcome back to The Office Conference Room, a forum for some of your favorite Office Fan Sites to submit their TwoCents in the days immediately following a new Office episode.

In addition, YOU, the fans, can join in on the fun! Right here on ScrantonBranchOffice, we have a discussion going about the most recent episode, Lecture Circuit Part I, where you can give your very own TwoCents about the episode! To visit that forum, click HERE.

On to the Conference Room... and out onto the Lecture Circuit Part I!

[Last Updated: 2/6/09 at 1:45 PM]

TheTwoCents.com: Rachel
Favorite Moment: Any attempt at party planning by Dwight... especially decorating.
Favorite Quote: "When have I steered you wrong, Jim?" -Creed to Andy
Overall Episode Grade: A

Nette's Layouts: Nette
Favorite Moment: Ahhh where do I begin? This episode was one of my all time favorites!!! From the cold open, to Pammy throwing candy and Creed's 3 dollar bill...SO great!
Favorite Quote: "What is that? 'It is your birthday' period?" -Jim
Overall Episode Grade: A+

Fancy New Beesly: Laura Ann
Favorite Moment: Hands down. The "IT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY." sign.
Favorite Quote: "I hate the idea that someone out there hates me. I even hate thinking Al-Qaeda hates me. I think if they got to know me they wouldn't hate me. But Karen knows me & she still hates me... so..." -Pam
Overall Episode Grade: A*

*I wanted to give this an A because I thought the humor was hilarious & original. I thought this was one of the first times we've seen Pam as Pam & not overly whiny or Type A. I loved the Dwight & Jim team as well as Michael & Pam together. I'm SO excited for a possible Holly appearance next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment