Saturday, March 22, 2008

Angela Blogged - "Back to Work!"

"So we are back to work! I am loving every second of it. We were all so happy to see each other. There were lots of hugs and laughter. When we stopped working around Halloween, I was not showing yet. So you can imagine everyone’s surprise at how big my belly has gotten over the past few months. I had to sit next to one male cast member three days in a row, and he got to feel her kick. It got to where we’d sit down, and he’d just put his hand on my belly. It was too cute. (I won’t mention any names because I don’t want to spoil anything about this first episode back! It’s too good!) Oh and everyone is wondering if I’ll go into labor on set! Ha! I already have a plan just in case. Either Paul or Jenna will drive me to the hospital to meet up with my hubby. But hopefully we’ll make it to May, and she’ll be on time and we’ll be done working. Can you imagine Rainn’s jokes about my water breaking during a scene? No thanks."

Read the rest HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment