Friday, October 10, 2008

The Office Conference Room - "Business Ethics"

Welcome back to The Office Conference Room! For those newbies among us, this is a forum for some of your favorite "Office" Fan Sites to submit their TwoCents in the days immediately following a new Office episode.

Plus, YOU, the fans, can join in on the fun! Right here on ScrantonBranchOffice, we have a post about Business Ethics where you can give your very own TwoCents about the episode! This is also a weekly thing!


On to the Conference Room... the second episode of Season 5 deals with something not often seen at Dunder Mifflin: Business Ethics


[Updated: 10/11/08 at 6:41 PM]

TheTwoCents.com: Rachel
Favorite Moment: The opener when Micheal tackles Jim upon hearing of the engagement.
Favorite Quote: "When I discovered YouTube, I didn't work for five days." -Michael Scott
Overall Episode Grade: B


Nette's Layouts: Nette

Favorite Moment: My favorite moment was seeing Holly and Michael dance in sweat bands, they're classic dorks and I loved it!
Favorite Quote: "It's a trick question. The bread is poisoned. Also, it's not your real family. You've been cuckolded by a stronger, smarter male." - Dwight Schrute
Overall Episode Grade: B-


Fancy New Beesly: Laura Ann

Favorite Moment: The look of gratitude Holly gives Michael in the end during the rest of the business ethics seminar.
Favorite Quote: "How do you tell a friend you deeply care about,'I told you so.'?"-Michael
Overall Episode Grade: A


1 comment:

  1. I must add that, as a Battlestar Gallactica fan, I just LOVED Jim's discussion about the show aimed to get a rise out of Dwight. And (I'm a bit embarrassed to admit) I felt Dwight's pain!

    ReplyDelete